Subject: XPAG/XPEG Fasteners
From: Dave & Liz DuBois <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 22:57:21 -0700

Ted,

This is also my list of fasteners, although you may have gotten it via 
the TF Register or one of those web sites.  I am attaching the original 
chart that I made up.  I am also attaching a chart listing standard 
threads, American, British and Metric and a chart of across the flats 
measurements of standard wrench sizes (along with a text explaining how 
to use it - edit this however you see fit).  I also have a whold bunch 
of stuff for the T series cars (mostly TD as that is what we have), 
including things like a bonnet stay, leak down tester, coolant recovery 
system, etc. that I could send to you for use on your web site is you 
would like.  Let me know and I will send them from my neighbor's 
computer since they have DSL and the upload time is much better than our 
dial up system (up load measured in fortnights).

I am really glad to see this kind of information being put out on the 
various web sites, where it can be accessed by more people with MGs.

Cheers,
Dave